Monday, June 06, 2011

1st week of June 11

This is the first week of June 2011... My life starting to feel monotone.. So, I need to do something! So, what did I do? All the monotone things..

1. Watching movie
2. Shopping
3. Eating more and more

huhuhu...


Just watched X-Men: First Class.. Best aa jugak citer ni.. Even though at the beginning I felt like "urghh why this movie feels so complicated?" It goes all around the world from Poland to UK to Argentina.. finally to America and Russia and maybe some more.. Kira global la citer ni.. hehe.. Anyway, it's a good story, worth of your time and money. Pegi la tgk ok, I give this movie 4 stars la.

Shopping cam biasa la... Just bought a new pant and top. Tempted to buy many other things but as a good human being.. pembaziran adalah amat tidak digalakkan.. :P. And I don't wanna talk about food! I'll be depressed! 

Oh.. As I said before, I would like to talk about my trip all around the world.. Hmm, should I bundle it in this entry or should I make a new one.... think.. think.. think...



ok la.. next entry la.. ;-)

No comments: