Friday, January 20, 2006

I can’t sleap! Arghh….

This is not me! :)
It’s late but I cant sleap..so much to think.. so much to do.. and I’m in love with Josh Groban.. ok.. don’t start! Orang kata kira kambing biri2 kalau nak tido.. tapi what a boring thing to do.. tup2 nanti aku akan pikir ADC jenis apa yang patut aku pilih, can I have more than 1 clock in the circuit? What type of SRAM yang patut aku pilih? Kalau dulu waktu study buku adalah ubat tido tapi skrg dah jadi lain.. Ini semua salah bos aku.. ade ke suruh aku pilih komponen awal2.. I really need time.. Mana boleh pakai hentam je.. I have to design it first.. tapi thanks to Lida (She’s my best friend ya! merangkap opismate aku.. hehehe) we make a resolution! We just have to believe.. BELIEVE that we can do it! “Have Patience. All things are difficult before they’re easy..” Ok la stop this mind-killing topic!

Yesterday I went to Plaza Low Yat.. with my housemate.. she wanna buy a new laptop for her sister. what a very tiresome day 4 me.. Don’t drive to KL after opis hour.. it will kill u! So, kitorang change our mind drive only until LRT BTS.. around 7.30 baru sampai.. not enough time sbb kul 9 kedai dah tutup.. nak survey lagi.. tapi we have a good deal, as penasihat to her aku berpuas hati. Dalam masa yang sama aku mengusha gak my Twinhead laptop yang aku beli around 10 months ago.. Guess what? In 10 month the price reduces is RM700. digital mp3 player Inilah dia.. bukan sesuatu yang di luar jangkaan.. kalau dulu USB pen drive tu mahal sangat.. skrg, u can get 1GB for just RM200++.. So, should I wait to buy digital MP3 player? Inilah bendenye yang aku nak sesangat beli right now.. aku bercita2 nak jogging sambil dengar lagu Josh Groban.. ekekeke.. My friend just buy it for her boyfriend as a birthday present. What a gig.. hehehe.. sape la nak belikan utk aku ek.. kene beli sendiri la gamaknye.. not so soon… not so soon.. ehehehe.. I’m asking myself.. why I’m so crazy of Josh Groban voice right now??? Not that I just know him.. So, I really think that I need AF4.. boring arr skrg.. kekekek… Ops, doesn’t mean that I’m not Mawi fan anymore.. Go Mawi Go! hehehehe… aku. mengong.

Ok la.. pening betul kepala aku ni.. I don’t think that I write properly this time.. So, I think sometime we have our undefined time.. like right now.. 2 a.m in the morning with Josh Groban song as a background and all the datasheets and papers around.. and me in the pajama thinking of digital mp3 player and what to wear tomorrow.

One of my fav song lyric..

Oh.. I'm so in LOVE.. i love u JG!Never Let Go – Josh Groban

I can’t understand it
The search for an answer is met with a darker day
And we’ve been handed these moments forever
But I’m reassured there’s another way

You don’t have to close your eyes
There is room for love again
Ease the pain to realize all that love can be
Forced apart by time and sand
Take a step and take my hand
And don’t let it go
Never let go

Broken, once connected
We were so strong and so blessed in a simple way
So don’t let me go it alone

Turn your head up to the sky
Nothing down below but me
Face the truth to realize all that we could be
Torn apart by rage and fear
Hold on to what brought you here
Don’t let it go
Never let go

No comments: