Thursday, October 23, 2008

I miss a friend...

Sitting here.. In front of my laptop and piles of notes and report.. Suddenly I feel so tired.. So, I decide to look at my virtual albums.. How things used to be good and cheerful.. How things used to be great and happy.. I can't change the way I feel and think.. I can't change how my heart react to the unexpected event.. I can't change the past and I can't change how other people feel..

But one thing for sure.. I do miss the past and how I wish everything to be different.. But all I can do is facing the future and let the memory go..

But still.. I miss a friend.. I always do..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those were the great days, right my friend... & we thought it would never end... *sigh...

Saira said...

macam pernah dgr je ayat itu yer..

Oh.. It's Mary Hopkins... Yeah.. Those were the day my friend..

CATZ said...

i think...she sometimes do feels the same..as a normal human being i guess..2 years enough to restart everything...hopefully..
cinta tak dtg hanya sekali.. :)
harapnya persahabatan juga begitu.