Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update??? maybe just ramblings???

Now is a gap time for another class.. So, aku kind of no mood to study but in the mood of blogging.. So, I'll ramble something at this computer lab.. :D

So far, things going well for me.. I already took 2 mid-term test (analog & vhdl) and another one (dsp)next week. So, the result for that 2 test.. hmm.. quite good.. Aku puas hati la.. in fact aku rasa in vhdl I did very well.. hehehe..

Since aku tak tau how to write down my thought or feeling.. I'll list it ok :)

1. Aku apply job at dining (hehehe..) tak dapat lagi tapi aku kenal 2 Malaysian chinese yang keje situ and they are nice.. in fact aku suka berkawan ngan diorang.. Jiran aku (betul2 duk atas aku) is Malaysian chinese from Penang.. she very nice la.. We do plan to do stuff together like shopping at the end of semester and have fun chatting in Malay (we kind of like it) sebabnya macam exclusive gitu.. somehow we fill proud talking in malay.. HAHAHA..

2. Aku rasa aku built some reputation in vhdl. well get high mark and can finish the lab earlier than others.. I have a nice friend as well in vhdl class.. And they are cutes as well (budak2 la).. HAHAHA... Anyway, I like vhdl.. so.. that's great!

3. Aku tak la bagus sangat in DSP.. tapi I'm doing ok.. The TA is nice (hehehe) and somehow I like dsp subject and even thinking of doing some extend courses and project in dsp.. tapi macam tak sesuai ngan keje aku.. So, I'll give more thought on that later.. But I like dsp.. The lecturer always relate the subject to the application in real world which makes it more interesting.. Dsp test is on this coming Wednesday.. And today, one of my classmate had approach me and ask if I wanna study group with him.. Isn't it great? (well I already have friends to study with anyway but I'll give time for him) It's like my wish come true.. Now, I have several people who like and want to study dsp with me.. :) It kind of makes me feel good..

4. Every Friday, I got invited to play badminton with some Indonesian friends.. So, i like it very much.. Now, the exercise will be more interesting.. I like it more than doing some normal cardio or running.. So, I'm happy.. :D

5. Calculus is a "BIG" thing here.. Sebabnya most of the subject need calculus.. So, I have friend who are willing to help me with the calculus.. So, I feel good.. I kind of forget EVERYTHING.. hiks..

6. Oh.. I have a new habit (which is not really good).. Every class day, I need a coffee in the morning.. So, after the first class (which I always late 15 minutes due to bgn lambat.. hehehe) I need to drink coffee.. So, I always bought a cup of coffee at starbuck.. It cost me around 2 dollar.. Waste or not? But I like it.. hmm.. It's a good coffee.. :D

7. My DVD had arrived! Yay! But I didn't get it yet.. Anyway.. I like shopping at amazon.. hehehe.. This should not.. I mean SHOULD NOT become a habit.. hmmm....

8. Last but not least.. Even though I feel good now (it upside down).. My life is still boring.. But it getting better than before but still boring.. And the weather is getting colder and colder.. It's freezing now.. My brain also freezed sometimes..

That's it folk..

Have a nice weekend! :D

No comments: