Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bring It On!

Bring it on Chelski! Barca Go through to Champion Leage Semi final!
Excuse me, did I ever told you guys that Barca is the best team in the world? Well... If I don't let me tell it again... Barca is the best team in the world.. WAKAKAKA!
Oh.. on American Idol note.. For the first time, I wanna say.. I think Anoop is great! Adam? As usual.. Superb! But.. well, Anoop is great as well..
On 24! Help me! Is this the best TV series ever? Yes it is.. Unpredictable! How could Tony kill Larry? Tony! What did you do??? NO. And Jack.. He is the most patriotic person that ever exsist in USA.. That makes him.. A TV Character.. But.. Great one!
Last note... I'm so tired doing homework, project, lab report, research and most of all STUDY! All I want is... Money Money Money... LOL! :p

No comments: