Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Not Kidding!

Study time!

Huhuhu... Exam ADSP this Wednesday and I don't have any heart to study at all.. All I'm thinking is... I'm going back home! I'm going to travel! And.. Money flow like crazeeeey.... Huhuhu... I have to think everything carefully... Well I drop a little un-confirm plan but yet... very likely to happen..

Before going back to Malaysia.. I will travel to Boston (Taking picture in front of Havard is a must!), New York City and maybe Washington D.C (This is probably unlikely coz of time constrain).. Anyway.. My major problem is money... Truthfully speaking.. I can't affort buying a flight ticket using my pocket money anymore.. My other option is using my precious Malaysian Creadit Card... which I will definitely have no second thought on using that.. As we all know.. This is the time of my life..

Study Time... Really? :p

;-)

No comments: