Friday, April 03, 2009

I Must Admit... I'm So Not Proud of Me...

After Chicago... I constantly said I have no time..

It's true.. Completely true.. as I have

1. Project due (Last Wed)
2. Homework due (Last Wed)
3. Mid Term - Nuke Subject (This Monday)
4. Quiz - RF (Last Wed)
5. Mid Term - RF (This Wed)
6. Lab Report - (This Thursday)
7. Project 3 due (Next Monday)

On top of that, I also plan my summer break, plan to get driver license and plan a Master Thesis project which already start with meeting and discussion and papers reading will follow..

For this.. I don't even watch American Idol (for two weeks now???) or any other TV series that I usually follow.. 24, Heroes, House and Hell Kichen and sometime Medium, Law and Order, Missing and C.S.I and also I don't watch football, they have an International game week.. And I don't watch Argentina 2 games.. None at all..

BUT..

I had finished 41 episode of "Return of Condor Heroes" and also part of Korean series "Boys Before Flowers".. Can you believe it??? 41 episodes???? I'm so not ready for the midterm and project.. I feel so bad.. but I just have to finish the series.. This is all Yang Guo and Xiou Long Nu fault.. Their love story is soo fantastic! I just have to watch it! It's like a drug addict! I can't do anything until I finish that *&#% story.. Why? Why? Why Saira is so bad?

I'm so not proud of myself.. and now.. actually.. I'm a little scared.. Hope I can finish the project and do midterm alright.. I'm a little regret for watching the series but I must admit.. I like it very very much..

Oh... What have I done?

2 comments:

kay karim said...

u go gurl!!

Saira said...

Thanks.. Tak sabar nak balik.. huhuhu..