Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally, Something That I Like...

I don't know it's good or not, but this is absolutely better than my previous suppose to be project - as is my Master Thesis..

I have a talk with the prof that will be my advisor/supervisor.. He is the chair of Chemical Eng. Can you believe that? Anyway.. we talk about the project today and well.. it is decided, I will work on cyclotron.. Well, it is not that I'll build it.. I'll just use the facility and one of my earliest job is to make an automatic way to move the isotop material that had been produced.. But that's not my Master thesis.. that is just the work necessary.. My Master thesis is to design ..bla bla bla bla process isotop for cancer treatment bla bla bla... and bla bla bla use the automatic move bla bla bla.. Dalam erti kata lain, aku pun tak berapa tau detailnya.. But it sound interesting and absolutely sound difficult as well.. Anyway at least I'm not doing Radar anymore. Not that it's not good, it just doesn't really suit me.. And seriously.. I know almost nothing on Radar and so that s mean it will be much much more difficult.

Ok.. Project talk.. study talk.. I know I owe a Chicago trip pictures but... back from Chicago je.. I have 2 projects, 1 mid-term and 1 homework. Tu tak termasuk my depressi mood lagi yang mendelaykan all that. So, later ok.. Mungkin aku akan letak some pics.. Let see..

Later :D bye..

No comments: