Monday, March 09, 2009

Percubaan untuk Insaf #3

Multiple post again?

Now, I decide.. I should have "percubaan untuk insaf" the series... hehehe... When I said percubaan untuk insaf, ini bermakna aku sedang duduk di meja study.. bukak buku.. music ready.. everything perfect for study.. but.. but.. As usual... Saira is easily distracted.. Maybe because she had joined the group of "Lazy People" at FB.. hehehe...

Sedang aku cuba memulakan ulang kaji.. aku teringat xtvt Jumaat yang lalu.. yang telah membuatkan tangan aku menggigil.. hehehe.. So, sebagai apertizer memulakan ulangkaji, aku mengedit gambar dan berangan terlebih dahulu... Believe me, when I said.. I really want to study now... :D

This is one of "Mizzou After Dark" event.. Every Friday we can go to the Memorial Union and have fun in a healthy way... :D (kalau rajin and ada masa la).. Last Friday's theme is "Country Western Night".. Enjoy!

Salah satu xtvtnya, ialah decorate MU.. three paints color given.. This is my work.. hehehe..

Below pics is riding a mechanical bull.. So much FUN!!! Seriously.. hehehe..
(my time: 30 secs or less :p)

OK.. Now, Saira is going to study okey... :p


No comments: