Thursday, March 05, 2009

Speku.. Speku.. (On-Hold)

I'm having a second thought on this post and for a meanwhile, I'm holding the post.. It's not too bad, it just.. not sure.. too much writing creativity maybe.. That's why I said.. I need to re-think this.. In other words.. I need Purp opinion on this.. hehehe.. Purp, when we both online.. I'll publish it and we'll see from that..

Reason: I don't want (again) being label as a stinky-heart person because.. If that person doesn't know.. or too blind to realize, I loved her, I did love her.. and that make me hate her even more.. And I do hate her.. Seriously.. How could she ruin a beautiful friendship??? How could she????? Maybe it's nothing for her.. (Ok.. I'm back to my self-pathetic way.. damn her!)

On the other hand: get over it Saira, it's been a year (or more) shittt! I am pathetic :o

editted: Ok.. I made my mind.. No need purp opinion.. I just let it go.. no re-post on 1st entry.. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has been more than a year my friend...

i think i believe her. the baby is hers. biologically or not, she deserves the congrats.

thing happens for a reason. we'll find it one day.

Saira said...

You really believe so purp?

Yeah.. it's more than a year :( it just don't feel like it. and to think that we possibly have to endure this for 20 more years or so is just unimaginable..