Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ring of Fire

Ok.. I just submit my extended project report.. I'm satisfied with it.. God I have to.. I don't sleep at all yesterday.. At 1.00 am when I check the clock.. I'm thinking... 1 am already? urghh.. but since Friday I have no class and I'm doing this report why not just finished it! And it takes me until 6.30 am.. When I go to bed.. It's sunlight already... Well, I can't really sleep.. So, I just lay down and wake up around 9.00 am.. The report must be submit before 5pm.. So, I seleep back.. and wake up again at 12.00pm.. And I lay down again.. And finally at 2.30pm I wake up and mandi.. Suddenly feel like.. This is not the life that I want.

For some reason, I don't feel tired, I don't feel hungry as well.. Now is 5.45 pm and I'm sitting at the library playing internet.. already make plan with friend to go to gym and I still don't eat anything.. Ok.. I'm kidding.. I eat 1 cube of chocalate and a glass of Milelia..

Ok.. got to go now.. Off to play badminton :D

And here guys.. Ring of Fire by Adam (Audio only)

tata..

No comments: