Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did I Told You? Did I Told You?

Warning!!!: American Idol Spoiler! It is 8 hours before it shows in Malaysia.. :p

Did I told you? Adam Lambert is wayyyy out of other people league.. Totally KILL the stage.. Kill the other possible American Idol 2009.. He is sooo sooo AWESOME!

This is Michael Jackson week.. By that, I became nostalgic.. Remember "Billy Jeans" by David Cook? Marvelous.. Marvelous performance by David Cook.. and still are.. Right before Adam, I said to myself.. NOBODY! NO ONE! ever ever will get pass David Cook's Billy Jean.. I almost wish I can watch David Cook performs again.. Until...

Adam Lambert - "Black or White"

I'm not saying he is better than David Cook.. Maybe he is, maybe he is not.. but he is certainly at level if not more.. Anoop is so disappointing with "Beat It".. It's Beat It, come on.. beat it! So, when Adam came and said he gonna sang "Black or White", I'm kinda nervous.. Another big song.. but HE . NAIL . IT! Well done Adam! I'm always right when it came to AI.. ;-)

My overall opinion on this week shows - It's a so-so from most of them.. some is even weak.. I give you guys my top 3 and they are definitely a catch!

1. Adam Lambert - Need I say more? Out of this world..(ok I'm exaggerating.)but well, he is great!
2. Allison Iraheta - I love this girl.. Only this week, I believe her.. She is great! Watch her out guys..
3. Danny Gokey - Power! That's it! I love his vocal.. He is good.. Absolutely the biggest challenge for Adam.

Following is a good and almost great but not so.. in order.

4. Lil Rounds
5. Scott Macintyre - I'm bias because he is blind..
6. Alexis Grace
7. Kris Allen
8. Matt - Maybe he should be in a better place, but he sang after Adam.. It's hard to not be bias
9. Jasmine
10. Michael

Worst Performance, in order

11. Jorge
12. Anoop
13. Megan - I don't even know she sang a MJ song.. don't like it

They said the rules gonna change.. And tomorrow 2 contestant will be kick out.

Macam aku sungguh banyak masa sekali kan? Hehehe.. but AI is my fave show, so.. Anyway, I have mood to do this, I may not do this every week.. We'll see.. :D

Editted: I re-watch David Cook - Billy Jeans.. Ok.. NOP.. NOBODY is better than David Cook's Billy Jeans.. Billy Jeans is DC magic moment.. not even Adam.. (almost Adam.. almost, that I can give ya') Sorry.. hehehe.. Still, at least there is Adam who is better than everyone else, so far.. :p

5 comments:

kay karim said...

kak mas!!!u mmmg spoiler r...
u know wut, when i read ur blog kat atas tuh, i trus close ur bolg window...but, i cant help my self tau...so, i go on and read smpai habeh...trok r akak nih!!!please jgn wat lagi..tunggu i habeh tgk dulu..n please dont announce the result!!!
spoiler!!!

Saira said...

Well... I did warning you! :p I did't put it for fun okey.. You should have more self-control girl..

Hehehe.. Anyway sorry la ek.. By time you all tgk kat Mesia, it's about 5 am here.. I dah tido okie.. and maybe I lost mood at all to write it..

Oh, OK! OK! I got idea.. I will write it but make it auto-post by Malaysian time 6pm.. Hmm.. Yeah, I'll do that.. lupa lak blogger leh wat cam tu..

Have fun watching it okey.. hehehe.. Adam is great! :p

kay karim said...

kak, i suke lah lagu megan tuh...
lagu jackson 5 tuh...
ape ke name lagu nye...
nak cr sat ar..
smlm tak smpat reply akak nye IM sbb i kuar lunch ke Alamanda (where else??)...
balik2 tgk akak dah logout!hehehe...

Saira said...

So, you did love Adam right? hahaha.. oo.. akak tak penah dgr lg megan tu..

kay karim said...

adam??
biase2 je...
not a big fan (yet..)
i pun tak pernah dgr lagu megan...
nak cr kat utobe pun ngak tau ape name lagu nye...
hadeh...
tak jd dah keje sy nih...

fyi, AF dah mula this week kat MY!