Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hate Him or Love Him! - :P

P/s: This is scheduled post :D

Ok.. First of all.. I don't know why I'm doing this.. Hehehe.. I have homework and project report due tomorrow.. Tapi.. as I said, still on the mood guys!

Hate him or Love him! That's is my verdict to Adam!

and of course... LOVED HIM! Hahaha..

Adam, I say this.. WOW! Adam on fire! It's hot! It's current! It's young! It's Adam.. Can you hear his voice range? AMAZING! Fantastic.. Simon don't like it? Who cares? Kara is speechless? Me too (in a good way).. For me, that song, that arrangement.. I just love it! Go for unique Adam! Hahaha.. nampak cam aku sungguh crazy to Adam kan.. I'm teling you guys, my likeness to him is not like David Cook level at all.. I just like to talk over the moon.. Hahaha..

Okey, this is my rank...

1. Adam - I feel so Gothic.. whatever.. xD
2. Allison - Go Go Girl!
3. Matt- He is good :D

To be honest, it is not difficult to choose my top 3.. Because I just have to think which three that I like the most but.. to rank the rest.. It's kind of difficult because all of them just blend.. Maybe because of country themes.. Nobody really stand out or stand in.. :P.. I don't really enjoy it except for open mouth performance by Adam.. But everybody is good I guess.. Anoop great as well.. I don't really like Lil Round.. So the show just ok.. My busy-ness maybe a factor as well.. whatever la kan.

Suddenly all mood drop.. ;-)


No comments: