Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good and Bad...

No No.. I'm not talking about American Idol..
But Yes.. I knew who is in the bottom three..
And also Yes, I knew who had been kick out of AI or not :p

Ok.. What I'm going to say is actually is a more boring topic.. which is about my study.. And everyday I'm more depress than yesterday..

Today, when we submit the project report.. (ADSP) suddenly the prof said, he gonna extend the due date to this Friday.. Good news??? arghhh.. It's good news but bad as well.. mean aku kena do more work on that.. Reason? Well, the prof returned our 1st project back and made a comment.. He told us to repair and correct our report to meet the standard since the first report was returned today.. Dia bagi 2 more days to make it right.. And I knew he expect more this time and I also knew that I need to repair a lot.. Arghhh M.A.L.A.S nya!

But I have another good news.. Aku dapat 11.2/10 utk my first project! Tak sangka kan? Not like purp.. I don't get "absolutely excellent!" (I'm still wow, girl) I'm not that good :D but I'm in the top 10.. because he told us that only 10 people got more than 10/10! WaaChaaa!!!

report.. report.. report.. I wish I have more to said.. And I wish I can explain all the result and make a good analysis on data..

Toggle to A.I
Guess artis: Carrie Underwood with Randy Travis and sape ntah tak kenal but song a warm feeling song :D..
Notes: Paula look beautiful (p/s: why I'm always comment on paula???)
Other notes: Carrie Underword do has a beautiful legs.. and beautiful voice :p
A little snippet: Result is unpredictable! :p


=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the kind of comment which sounds good explicitly, but scary implicitly. with so much reasons to not enjoy life, i've came up with a new mantra... nothing can ruin my day today. carrie underwood is a beautiful blond.