Saturday, March 14, 2009

Percubaan untuk insaf #6

This is entry should be titled: Matlab Kill Me.. Tapi aku ubah pikiran... sebab tajuk di atas adalah lebih releven :p

As usual, I'm struggling with the project.. And I'm telling you.. Matlab is killing me.. Even though Matlab is a high level language but somehow, I love VHDL more.. (ok, not related)

I'm doing the project, but somehow I can't think clearly... The result is messing with me.. But somehow after tenung.. telek.. testing.. aku rasa aku jumpa problemnya.. So, kalau tau problem mean I'll get answer soon.. That's good right? Coz, knowing the problem is good. The solution can only can be realize if you know the problem.. So, as a conclusion.. I should get the answer tomorrow.. Because, tomorrow my mind will be better.. because I just figure out a possible cause of this problem.. That mean there is a progress.. Progress mean you should reward yourself.. Hmm.. Tomorrow is the right time to settle the problem.. Right.. So, I think tomorrow everything will be settle.. hmm.. Ok! Muktamad..

Esok adalah hari yang paling sesuai untuk aku sambung..

Apa patut aku buat sekarang?
Baca forum barca.
Main2 facebook jap.
Tgk game CL, barca vs Lyon.. I can't get enuff of it.
Pastu Tido.

Sekian.

No comments: