Thursday, May 07, 2009

:D Crazy day...

Ok.. I admit.. I totally change this blog to Barca Crazy Die Hard Fan Blog... But today is just so overwhelming.. Too much.. I absolutely already give up and come in term that we are losing.. I totally accept that Chelsea go through to the final.. Already thinking.. What unfortunate.. I had plan my travel around Champion League Final game.. So, I can watch it.. I already admit defeat.. Chatting in Barca chat room while barely watch the end of the game.. So sad.. So sad.... Can't even watch the game...

Until....

90 + 3 minutes (4' injury time)... My last statement in Barca chat room when somebody keep saying.. there is still time, we only need a goal.. miracle can happen.. I totally reply... "God must hate Chelsea if we do score now.." AND...

GOAL!!!!! WHAT? Seriously? GOAL? GOAL? Scream!!! Hand shaking! This can't be happening?? Can it? OH MY GOD!!! This is really happening!!! Chat room going crazy... I'm going crazy.. Really shock! It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Watch this... This is Barcelona based TV comentary.. I think he almost died as well.. So does all Barca fan.. Sorry Chelsea.. God love Barca more.. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

MIBU BULAN. said...

Pengadil tidak adil....
2 kali bola kena tangan pemain Barcalona di kotak panalti, tapi pengadil buat dekje walaupun pemain Chelsea memperotes... patut chelsea yang menang....

Saira said...

Maybe.. tapi pengadil memang hampeh pun.. Barcelona player kad merah tanpa sebab.. Chelsea yang salah.. Barcelona main dengan 10 player tapi diorang tak attack.. harap penalty ja.. Barcelona tetap berjuang sampai ke minit akhir.. :D