Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Destination 1: Boston, MA and American Idol - NO Spoiler! ;-)

Ok.. American Idol first...

It is between Kris and Adam.. (yeah.. we all knew it) but tell you guys.. I can't predict this time.. for me both have their owned quality and both is good.. Adam of course.. very very good.. but I think Kris give him a good fight and I'm not sure guys... I want Adam to win.. but we'll see.. One more. I can't watch the Finale.. because......

I'm on the road...

Boston, here I come.. Tomorrow have to wake up earlier and take a flight...

p/s: I stop here coz I have no mood on writing right now.. c ya guys..

3 comments:

kay karim said...

kris won!

purp said...

midnight aku selalu dgr hitz sbb suka morning show diorg. they talk about AI a lot. wlupun aku x kenal finalist, but yes everyone predicted that adam'd win. it's like 100% sure lah... i guess adam's fans were just too confident to give extra effort to vote.

kay karim said...

i suke kris berbanding adam..adam menakot kan sy lah...