Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shoes...

Okeh...

Since dah merdeka.. aku pun jalan2 shopping... just some window shopping and buy some well.. things..

Tapi the issues here is.. Ada satu kasut Clark tu.. aku suka sangat.. harga USD 45.99.. Aku rasa murah la kot sebab kat Malaysia lagi mahal.. Tapi kalau aku beli, aku tak akan pakai sebab well, aku tak perlukan kasut tu utk ke school and my friend cakap mahal.. Tapi, right now.. I'm still thinking about that shoes.. it look good.. It feels good.. But it is unnessary.. What I actually need is, a new sport shoes... and I only have Nike in mind.. So, when nike.. it will cost more than USD40.00.. So.. should I stick to a plan? or should I just buy that clark shoes? (And sport shoes later on.. hehehe) And just another note.. Aku also beli sepasang kasut tadi (high hill lagi, but half cover and so comfortable.. And so nice as well.. on clearance USD12.00) That one also, I don't know when to wear.. because my life here.. either sport shoes, snickers or a sandle.. Jeans and t'shirt life.. But.. My mind can't stop thinking about that Clark shoe... Help!

So, shoud I buy or not?

p/s: Now, if I have a car here.. I just drive and buy it.. hehehe tapi kedai dah tutup la plak...

No comments: