Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I still feeling a little bad...

Well kalau korang ingat pasal entry adsp exam yang aku kata.. I do it very bad.. Well.. I did.. Aku dapat result semalam and it is very bad.. Dan the whole class not do as bad as I think they were.. So, I'm sucks.. Going home is a good thing since aku rasa all the bad thing happen this semester is because I refuse to admit the situation that I'm a student now and I am not in that comfy environment.. I can't go to restaurant and lepak2 the whole day. feeling good about myself.. Can't go to the shopping complex.. shopping and watching movie and shopping some more.. Or.. After work, just call catz and lepak at coffee house.. Or if suddenly teringin nak makan satay or nasi lemak.. just go to the right place.. No need to think how much I had spent or do I really have free time to do nothing? Or is my homework done? Or is I had study enough for the coming exam?

I just want a freedom.. I want to feel good about life. It is hard to be poor. Here, I can't even buy a new carpet.. Always looking for the cheapest one. Always think if I really need it? My carpet (it's free anyway.. somebody throw it b4)... Ok, last week, bilik aku masuk air after hujan yang sangat lebat.. habis carpet aku basah. Since cuaca masih selalu hujan.... aku tak leh jemur carpet aku.. And rumah dah berbau masam carpet.. So, aku terpaksa take it out.. It is in a very bad condition.. I don't think I'll be able to use it again.. So.. my room have no carpet now.. It's okay now.. but when winter come later this year??? I need one.. but I won't buy a new one.. I hate this situation... It will be waste of money for me to buy a new carpet.. Arghh,, Tensi!!!

Ok.. I'm going home soon.. but.. it is only temporary.. I don't know if I'm gonna miss life here.. Maybe.. Sebab that is how life is.. Ok.. Further analysis.. Aku now tensi sebab aku MUST DO VERY GOOD on project 4 adsp to cover my mark.. for dropping the mark so bad in the exam.. BUT.. I really don't have any heart to do the project! I've been told that this project has the most weight compare to others.. BUT.. I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT! ARGHHHH...

I can't wait for this sem to finish.. Next sem.. I'm gonna take all nuclear engineering subject.. I already complete requirement for Electrical Engineering... So far, I feel more interest on nuke "thing''.. I found it preaty interesting to learn... I even learn all the NAA, Radiotracer, bla bla bla "thing" and I still have more feeling on that compare to the adsp.. or RF.. I just don't feel it.. Maybe if I took control, fpga or so on so on.. I'll like it more but here in Mizzou.. They don't have that at the higher level.. here more signal processing, communication, power electronic and MEMs.. This is what they have more.. Maybe I should go to Pittsburg as I were told they have a "big" on digital electronic.. The good thing.. nuclear institute here is one of the best.. so, my direction is change a bit..

BUT.. after all.. I still proud to be Electrical Engineer.. Because.. this is the toughest and the best engineering in engineering.. That is my opinion.

Other note: AI is the boom today! :D


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Alaaa sedey plak aku baca..

I guess its parts n parcel of being Msc student oversea n amik by course lagi, huhuhu... Think of the positive sides, perhaps this experience will make u stronger n wiser ;) plus balik nnt dh ada Msc from US u ;)

For the time being I guess u'll have to be strong n face the challenge like a big girl! Caiyok! In the end it gonna be worth it..

Ahmad Belia said...

sekolah pondok aaa lepas niee...