Thursday, September 17, 2009

The 50 Questions Homework... and etc

I'm give up now.. After day and night struggling doing this homework... Day and night spent in the libraries with my group study... I left with 2 or 3 questions unanswered... But, I don't care anymore.. I'm done with this homework... I can't think anymore... I neglect almost everything else just to do this homework.. I'm truly so tired.... And I'm officially hate Einstein for discovered E=mc^2

On the other note.. Somebody told me that I'm interesting.. Hahaha.. What should I think of that? Is it like.. "hmm, this movie is interesting" or is it like... "hmm, what an interesting event... " LOOOL.. Anyway, I take it as a compliment... even though I do believe my life is kind of dull lately... And I also have to talk carefully now coz my group study members found a new hobby.. They keep twisting everything I said and teasing me... It makes me mad sometimes but it also a warm feeling as we get closer as a friends... It's a nice feeling..

Aidilfitri is coming.. very soon... but, first of all... I'm so sorry for not feeling Aidilfitri as much as I should... I'm just too busy with homework and study... And there is not much Malaysian here.. So, I don't get the full impact of hari raya... But I will not have a hard time this year coz hari raya happen to be on Sunday.. So, I can peacefully go to sembahyang raya and having fun a bit.. Hope kak Ana cook great Malaysian dishes. Talking about food.. Today I cooked "Ayam masak kicap pedas" Walla... hehehe... Not mean to angkat bakul sendiri, but I do think it tasted good... HAHAHA... I knew it! I'm a natural... hehehe..

What else? My anime addiction still continue even though I'm busy.. I still go to break-fast at Masjid every Saturday.. And my Amazon package had arrived today.. So.. everything is fine.

Ok.. end of my ramblings today... This week just too crazy..

p/s: I dont even have a weekend last week... doing homework all the time... urghhh...

2 comments:

Hans.Words said...

I hate Einstein too - for Atomic Boom. Heh
Have a Happy Hari Raya.
Cheerios.

Saira said...

Poor Einstein... he don't even have a clue the suffering he course.. lol.

Happy Hari Raya 2 u 2..