Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ramblings

Somehow, for whatever reason.. When I feel like shopping.. I don't end up with clothes and shoes (my mum should say something about this.. She always complaint that I spent too much on useless thing - such as dvds, etc.. She said buy beautiful dress more!) Ok.. I like new shoes.. I like new dresses.. I just don't have a passion to spent too much time on that.. But again.. I'm still a normal women who love shoes and clothes..

Anyway, back to main point.. When I surf the net.. say amazon or ebay... I always end up surfing the electronic gadgets and stuff... (note: excluding cell phone, I don't like surfing cell phone- that is not my 'thing')

What I love about ebay is its cheap and most of them is free shipping (electronics categories - don't think it's the same for everything else).. I just bought an ipod holder + case to easily hold it while exercise or jogs.. Very cheap.. just $2.99.. And also a new wireless mouse for less than 5 dollar.. My friend told me.. you will get addicted to ebay.. but I don't think so.. because I just bought what I want.. And i usually buy dvds and books at amazon..

Seriously, I will miss this when I'm back home... I remember more than one occasion that I have to call Kunokuniya or MPH just to make sure they have the book that I want... because I am a collector.. When I like something, I want to have it all complete set (with reasonable price of course).. Oh saying that.. I still don't read the books that I bought some time ago.. the twilight series.. (whatever it call) Well, I don't have time to do that yet.. This is also another problems.. I love buying books... Then, I'll put it in my waiting list..

Another thing - this is study related - Because I am student. Remember my 50 questions homework? We just got it back.. I get 8.89/10.. Which is bad because it is a 'B'. After spending that much time.. I end up getting that mark.. To be fair.. so far I'm the highest among our group study.. Not because I'm better than them.. We basically have the same answer.. It just because the #@$% T.A.. He deducted the point when:

1. We don't state the detail (eg: mass of electron = 0.511 Mev/c^2 must be state before using it)
2. We mistakenly miss write the number
3. We forget to put the notation on the equation
4. We skip the step in calculation
5. We don't explain in detail of our answer (eg: must clearly state why the answer is like that, calculation is not enough an answer)

I think he really don't have anything else to do... 1st of all.. this is only a homework.. On top of it, it's 50 questions.. For 50 questions.. naturally we as a human sometimes miss something.. He treat us like an undergrad student.. We graduate student, sometimes skip the details of tedious calculation... We don't usually write step by step on every detail calculation.. Seriously! We plan to complain.. but from what I can see, the success rate is below 50%.. because I don't think the professor even care. Again, I regret taking this subject. Urghh..

1 comment:

Hans.Words said...

Details of tedious calculation?Obviously that Prof has nothing else to do. Even textbook has typo (s)

Tip
Never underestimate the power of 'Toyol' (proven).He He He