Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tick Tock...

Hari ni nak makan apa yer? Nak masak apa yer? Semalam dah shopping2.. Ayam ada.. Udang ada.. Sotong ada.. Hmm...

Homework progress??? Huhuhu.. 10% - Now I'm very the malas ok...
Project progress??? ~ 5% - even worst!!! huhuhu...
Study progress??? ~ 3% - I'm lost in my anime.. That's true.. I'm watching Anime all the time.. We can not say it's distraction anymore.. It's addiction!

Honest honest honest speaking.... This is the list of anime I watched since August.. (not in order)

1. Kyo Kara Maou (God!(?) Save Our King) ~ 3 seasons - 122 episodes
2. Samurai Deeper Kyo ~ 26 episodes but skip maybe 10 episodes
3. Vampire Knight ~ 2 seasons - 26 episodes
4. Fruits Basket ~ 1 season - 26 episodes
5. Ouran High School Host Club - 25 episodes
6. Gantz ~ 1 season - 13 episodes - I lost interest to cont to 2nd season
7. Bleach ~ Ongoing - so far 235 episodes but I skips some.. so, watched about 150 episodes ~~~ maybe
8. Code Geass - 2 seasons - 50 episodes (AWESOME!!! - I re-watched certain episode so many times esp. last episode)
9. Pandora's Heart ~ Ongoing - so far 22 episodes...
10. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ~ Ongoing - so far 20 episodes

etc:
Also watch few anime on anime searching - means that I may watched around 1 to 5 episodes only

1. Ayashi No ceres ~ 4 episodes - save for later
2. Bakenomotagari ~ 2 episodes - save for later
3. Rorouni Kensyin ~ 4 episodes - save for later
4. Basilisk ~ 1 episode - not my type
5. Death Note ~ 3 episodes - spoiled
6. Please Teacher ~ 3 episodes - not my type
7. Cowboy Bebop ~ 1 episode - not my type

So.. Where all my time goes? Arghhh.. I really need to knock my head hard!!! Anyway.. Since I watched so many anime already... I'll list my top 5.. :p

1. Code Geass - This is really awesome anime... Seriously... and it's complicated... Never hook to anything like this one gave me.. Since I watched the 1st episode I just have to finish it.. This one really get me.. (KKM just got to be the 2nd one)
2. Kyo Kara Maoh - This one is like my all time fav. Watched in first time in 2007.. And I indeed have it's dvd.. Should be number 1 if not because of CG.. Because this anime is so relaxing and I indeed always watched it as my free time fill in...
3. Gensomaden Saiyuki- This is my 1st love.. LOOOOL.. I love this series so much and owned it..
4. Vampire Knight - Well..
5. Death Note - I put in my top 5 even though I dont watch it all but I do read the manga.. finished it in 2005.. Because I like the manga so much.. and this is a play with the wit and intelligent type of story.. re-watch on anime dont give me a trill because I know everything already.. Still it is one of the best story ever...

Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist and Pandora's Heart is still ongoing series.. So, they don't count.. I actually owned the box set of FMA series (51 episodes complete series) but that one is not original as manga series, they changed the plot.. So, I don't like it as much as FMA:Brotherhood.. This time they follow the manga.. which I like.. :D

Hehehe... Anime lover out there.. You understand me right? :p

6 comments:

PurPlè said...

aku tgh tgk fruit basket la ni.. baru abis episod 9. oh ada 13 episod je ye... boleh lah abis mlm ni. mmg lawak lah... gelak kekeh2 aku tengok. klu ada anime yg lawak, bgtau lah aku ok.

Saira said...

ha ah.. fruit basket mmg lawak dan menyebabkan aku rasa nak jadi baik.. hehehe.. Ouran high school host club pun lawak gak.. aku suka..

Saira said...

eh purp.. fruits basket ada 26 eps la.. aku confuse ngan please teacher.. please teacher ada 13 episode jer..

PurPlè said...

ok ok... aku pun dah agak ko tersilap sbb mlm td aku layan sampai episod 15. aku nangis bila dgr kisah momiji dgn mak dia... rasa mcm nak peluk arnab plak. mmg betul cite ni buat kita rasa it's worth to be very good even though tinggal kepala jer, as long as we're happy with it.

CATZ said...

ya ampunnnn..
apa benda tuuuu..kenapa aku tak tau anime-anime ni..apa benda fruit basket basket ni...
weh..next month mak ke jakarta..try to carik benda yg ko nak kat bandung arituh ye..

Saira said...

thanks catz... :D i pun dah hampir2 lupa apa yang aku pesan.. but i know you have the list.. :D

anime best catz... tgk la fruits basket kat youtube.. garenti best nih.. hikss...