Thursday, September 10, 2009

The group and the net...

I'm sucks at title... I no longer have an idea what to write on the title... So, here again a lame title... whatever...

My nuke class goes as it goes... and right now our study group expand more and I meet a new nice people.. One guy is from South Africa.. At first I don't really like him because he seems too energetic for my liking.. He reminds me of myself one year ago.. So eager to grab all the knowledge (sila muntah dgn pengakuan ini ok) Somehow, he makes me feel a bit uncomfortable in my malas state right now.. Another one is from Nepal.. I think he is odd.. never looks me in the eyes and I think he has some kind of "problem"...

Anyway, today when we did a group meeting.. I found out that the South African guy is actually nice and I like the way he thinks.. He has a natural energetic aura around him and he really can converse well with me.. We can talk about the world in general and his point of view fit my style of thinking... And that Nepal guy is also naturally weird... If last time I thought he can't look people in the eyes.. today, he kind of staring at me.. So.. I conclude.. he just weird... My other two group members is from last semester.. and another one new member is a girl.. Girl can always blend well.. So, we all good... Nice :)

Now what else? My earphone rosak!!! Huhuhu.. I want to buy a new one the same as this 'kaput' one but I can't find an apple earphones that only sell the earphones without mic etc.. That will cost me much more.. So, what am I doing in the past one hour??? Searching the amazon.com.. And I end up not only buy the earphones.. I also order 1 set of DVD box and 1 dvd movie as well... hmm...

Well, this is the reason... After I make a decision on buying the earphones (after reading the reviews etc) I found out that the shipping price is around $6.00.. I don't like it since the earphones only cost $9.95 (original priced is state to be $49.90 - great ha?) So, if I bought more that $25.00 I got the free shipping.. hehehe.. Now you know how the story goes... I end up spent around $35.00 but I got the free shipping! See the logic? :D I wish you all can see it.. It might be difficult to understand.. but don't blame your incompetency.. It is just the way it is.. LOOOL :p

UPDATE: What a stupid me.. I just found an apple earphones from amazon... It cost less that $10.00.. Huhuhu.. So, I decide to buy this as well.. So, I'll have the original earphone and hopefully a good noise canceling earphones as well.... urghh...

($ = US Dollar)

2 comments:

orren said...

Tak pelah Saira.....as usual...you can do its....Ha...lani tlg Orren sikit boleh tak????? Orren dah dapat interview utk buat phD, mungkin bln depanlah..tapi Orren masih blur lagi nak buat proposalni...camna yer...Orren nak buat dlm environmental eng field tapi tak tahu nak cari sumber.....

Saira said...

Thanks Orren.. nak draft proposal yer? sorry la lupa bg hari tu.. nanti i email.. malam ni la.. email yahoo ke? tapikan.. i tak tau la pasal environmental eng field.. cuba contact mana2 lecturer.. tanya if diorang ada idea or ada project.. tapi pendapat i la kan.. better you buat educational phd.. senang sikit kot.. rasanya la