Friday, September 18, 2009

Crazeeeey Thursday...

Today I:

1. Submited the 50 questions homework.... It turn out that I am a good student.. (ewah) I don't ignore any questions and I finally answered everything... But my study group went crazy.. Everybody stress out and on temper... Yeah, we get annoyed easily... Snap snap snap... It's done finally...

2. I also have a meeting with my adviser... So, last night I do all the calculation needed and I even design the circuit... So, today I present it to him (ehemm... with confident) then while presenting it to him.. Dang! I just realized I put the wrong parameter.. Waaa!!! *crumble* Ok.. I told him that I don't know why I mess up with my numbers... huhuhu.. and I need to re-calculate again.. real quick! Arghhh.. I hate it when I become clumsy... But finally I manage to give him the right result. But he do remark me to email him if I find any other mistakes... huh.. And he also manage to give me more work to do on weekend..
Life is miserable...

3. Then I go to the meeting of Hispanic Engineering group.. I know I know.. I'm not Hispanic... But my great great great grandfather came from Mexico.. (Kidding!) Hehehe.. Actually this group will go to Washington D.C for a conference and I want to join them.. In other words I want to go to Washington D.C.. So, I'll be Hispanic if that I have to be.. hehehe.. This conference is good for experience though and it is sponsored.. So, basically I do this for the greater good.. :D

4. Today is "Fringe" new season premier and the plot goes crazier than ever but I still watch it. This series is more x-file than the x-file and keep me wondering... Oh, saying about TV series.. There is a lot of new season TV series coming out this fall.. For now, I follow "Glee" (new musical series), "So you think you can dance", "House" and I begin to like "Bones"... Here is an interesting story.. I lost my TV's remote control, so believe me or not.. All the TV series I mention above is from FOX channel... I'm too lazy to change the channel manually and you can say that I'm a fox fans.. LOL.

end.

Selamat Berpuasa.. 2 days to go :D

1 comment:

PurPlè said...

been there... feel like a time bomb due to the stress... tunggu masa je nak meletop. klu ingat balik, mmg giler lah. glad it's finally over =D. gd luck in ur study!