Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I hate feeling stupid...

Ok.. I'm going to complaint.. complaint and complaint...

My class is damn crazy!!!

First of all this is the nuke class but it was more physics than ever.. huhuhu.. Rasa aku balik ke form 5 balik.. The instructor cover the whole of 3 chapters of modern physics text book in one day??? Can you imagine that?? Then his T.A took over the class and cover chapter 4 and 5 in one day also.. Worse ever... he (the TA) did say "bla bla bla" (the real bla bla tau bukan sebab aku malas nak tulis dia cakap apa) And he keep said... "you guys should already know this.." and sometimes he said "well, you guy see this before..." ("HELLO!!! I DON'T!") Nak lebih hampeh lagi.. aku siap salin lagi dia cakap apa sebab aku mmg bengang.. Dia kata:

"Everybody knows how laser work right? It just (..... I'm totally lost here ....)"

Dalam kepala aku.. kepala hotak ko! Aku tak tau ok camne laser work.. Well.. should I know?

And the worst thing is.. Aku nampak mereka2 yang lain menganggukkan kepala bersetuju.. Mak!!! I nak nangis ni.. Habis la aku.. End of classs, aku cakap kat my classmate.. well... I got like 1% whatever he teaches today... and she said.. "well, it kind of revising.. so I did understand a bit.." (A BIT???? I see how many times you nod your head.. don't lied!)

And he gave us 50 problems from text book as a homework.. REPEAT! 50 soklan tau!!! Aku lemah fizik!!! HUHUHU.. Apsal la aku amik kelas ni.. Now dah tak leh drop lagi!!! because I can't add other class anymore... Pastu tadi while doing homework... kitorang buat group discussion.. I'm like the most blur person in the group and when I see their homework... They actually write it like a physicist (because they are!!! WAAAAAA!!! FYI most nuke eng. student is from physic major!!! Nangis lagi).. I don't know how to write like a physicist... I don't know how to write.. "Assuming that rocket time and earth time is measure in 2 frame bla bla bla ...... (don't know how to cont.)

I see doom.... I'm doom.... What the heck is happening???? Huhuhu...

Ok.. Sekian bebel kali ini...

3 comments:

Hans.Words said...

Saja Menyinggah ..

kay karim said...

doom???
OMG, run for ur life...

anyhow, bnyk sngt tanda seruan dlm post kali nih..mmg bebelan yg berunsur kemarahan...!

p/s: gudluck ye kak with fizik wutever tuh...

Saira said...

Hi Hans.. :)

Kay.. run? nowhere to run... i tak la marah sangat ok.. more to frustrated... This one going to be my killer subject.. terasa impian untuk grad dgn perfect 4 flat flying away.. huhuhu.... Thanks for the wishes and I need luck indeed.. :D