Saturday, October 03, 2009

Finally I got an office... but...

I always want my own office here at Mizzou... Gigi got an office, Yuri, Andry, Rilya.. almost everybody in graduate program have their own office... except those in Electrical Engineering. - i guess.. Because there are too many of us.. Usually for EE, only phd student is guaranty of an office and a very few Master students dependent on their advisor.. So, I always complaint why we EE don't have a convenient of an office like others in other Engineering department.. And now I can happily said that "I got an office!" :)

But... (here come the "but")

My office is not in Engineering building.. It's in reactor research building.. huhuhu.. and it's far! I have to take a bus to go to my office!!! And now my life here become a bit complicated. It is not unexpected though... My project is nuclear related so it is natural that I have to setup my experiment in reactor facility.. BUT I still want my office in engineering building! :( I hate taking a bus... (it's free though) I just want an office like my friends.. waaaa (maaf la dgn luahan tidak bersyukur ni)

So...

It will start next week.. I have to be prepared to adjust my schedule.. Right now, I always lazying around. Doing my project theoretical only.. only in front of computer... Wake up late (this will not change I guess :p) It just now I have to sacrifice my 'free' time to go to the lab and of course.. my new office as well..

the end.


No comments: