Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Despite this, I still wish I am Paris Hilton..

I think one of these days.. my brain gonna explode!
I really hate Quantum Mechanics! :-(
Save me!!! ( Superman!!! HELP!)
-------------- class just end ----------------

The story is, I have a midterm exam tomorrow on DSP in RS... And last night instead of having a good sleep, I keep thinking of my master project. For my project, I used a lot of EM but somehow I really miss programming a code. ( I also don't believe it that there will be a day that I'll be missing writing a program..) So, for the whole night last night, I'm thinking on how to make my project automatic. I'm also planning to propose it to my advisor.. So, my brain keep working and working and thinking for the whole night.. I can't sleep! Hence, today I feel damn tired! And I have an exam tomolo!!!! Arghh... My priority is upside down!

FOCUS! Focus! I need to study remote sensing! Say "remote sensing" 44 times... and tomorrow I'll do well! Yes! :p

p/s: I blame Mimi and Purp for this.. You guys always talk about fpga.. fpga.. fpga.. And Mimi, you even said that you love reading the 'Nuclear Electronics' book... Urghhh... it makes me feel inferiority complex! :p

------------------- off to "trying" to study... huhuhu ----------------------

3 comments:

Hans.Words said...

Plup !
Hopefully not the sound of someone brains (explode) He! He! He!

PurPlè said...

mas, i feel inferior too bcos both of urs & mimi's project are related to nuclear.

ps: la ni buat msc setahun pun rasa inferior... isk...

Saira said...

hehehe.. don't be la Purp.. ur project is fpga related.. If I can choose, I will do fpga project than what i'm doing now...