Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Why can't I be a morning person?

This semester...

Every time my advisor ask me to setup a meeting with him, I always suggest after 11am.. Then one day, he suggest that we meet at 8am.. And without hesitate, I ask him to change it to 8.30 am.. I'm so full of myself that I didn't realize that I'm giving a bad impression of myself...

I just realize it today...

Because, we need to setup a meeting on Thursday but he doesn't have time after 11am.. And he automatically says that maybe the time is not convenient for me, since the only time we have is 9am... So, I'm a little taken aback... Of course I can meet him at 9am.. Why he think that I couldn't make it? Seriously.. I already give him that impression? I'm a bit offended.. huhuhu.. The thing is, I slept late hence I must wake up late as well...

I wish I can be a natural morning person... It must be nice.. but I'm too lazy and my brain work best at night.. Seriously... So now, I feel a bit down.. Anyway, we did setup a meeting at 9am this Thursday... Sure, I can make it.. It just a matter of I want or I won't... It's never a matter of I can or I can't...

end rumblings...

1 comment:

PurPlè said...

i'm not a morning person...
also not a day person.
tu yg mengakibatkan aku struggle during the nite, sampai tak tido malam... which is bad.
but absolutely, u can make it! even it'll be good if u could train urself to be a morning person. good luck!!!

PS: hehee... aku ni mmg tak leh jd selebriti lah... bila ada peminat, aku jadi rimas. hiksss.