Monday, October 19, 2009

The Phantom Of The Opera...

My friends!!!!!

I did it!!!

I realized one of my dreams.... I watched "The Phantom of the Opera"
YES!!!

For those who knew me.. you know that I'm crazy of POTO.. For me it just awesome! And being able to watch it live in the Broadway series is just unbelievable.... I'm still smiling until now.. :)

When my friend told me that they are coming here at St. Louis.. We just like.. "Booked the ticket quickly.. we r not gonna miss it!"

I love all the songs in this play.. The voice of the actors is really really good... So powerful and it is a lot lot better than the movie version.. (Anyway, the movie is also very good)..

Here some pictures... :)))

The tix! :) There is 4 level of price (1- highest 4 - lowest) This is price no. 3
Before entering the theater house
People taking seat
During intermission
The stage - view from my seat (during intermission)
Lobby hall

This is a huge theater hall. Fox Theater House at St. Louise, MO. The moment we enter the hall, it feel so awesome... And actually, no camera is allowed once we enter the theater house.. But.. hehehe... I manage some... :)



This is the clip from the original cast - Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman
The Music Of The Night

2 comments:

PurPlè said...

bestnya dpt tgk POTO broadway... rezeki ko lah ada kt sana, diorg pun perform kt sana. klu miss it, mmg rugi.

Saira said...

Yes Purp... nasib kawan2 aku kat sini satu kepala.. diorang pun jenis yg suka theater.. :)