Friday, October 09, 2009

Rajin ke?

Well...

Now, I'm at library doing homework...

And the library is empty! Almost everybody going home and it's just 6.52pm..

The reason...

1. Today is a big game - MU vs Nebraska (American Football).. So, the office is close at 3pm today and the gym close at 7pm.. The game will start at 8pm.. And they will be shown on ESPN.. Most people either go to stadium or be ready at home watch it on TV.

Me? --- Not a fan

2. It's raining the whole day today... If you are not a fan, people prefer to stay home cuddling on bed... Sungguh enak..

Me? --- I start the day early today.. go to reactor to setup my working area., go to class and then library... and haven't sleep since I woke up this morning...

Actually I already do nothing yesterday... Yesterday, I woke up late then go to class then go to gym.. Then go home.. sembang with Gigi.. then mandi and sleep.. (since need to wake up early today).. So, my homework is still low in progress and I have to finished this homework this week... Next week is midterm exam and I need to read a lot since I'm bad on this subject.. Urghhh... Student life is terrible!

So, am I rajin? Then answer is NO.

huhuhu... I'm just feel so isolated in the empty library... Waaaaa!!!!

3 comments:

orren said...

Susahke jadi student ni?...Orren baru nak buat proposalpun dan fening.................camna nak belajarni....interview 23hb ni...........tulun...tulun.....

Saira said...

memang la susah kalau kita serius.. tambah2 lagi bila kita dah keje.. tapi lain la tensyennye.. keje tensyen lain.. belajar tensyen lain.. tapi sebenarnya enjoy la jugak.. kadang2 bz adalah suatu nikmat... if u know what i mean...

anyway, biasa la i selalu ngeluh.. nanti bila keje balik.. akan ngeluh pasal keja lak.. pi mai pi mai tang tu

Hans.Words said...

Salam..
Student life is terrible? Noo laaa.
When I start working, I always feel that I want to continue my Phd. A challenge I face from time to time is dealing constructively with co-Workers who appear on creating problems (know it all) mentallity. They have opinions on any issue. When they (of course) wrong, they usually 'pass the buck' or in RAMBO Mode. At least student life can M.I.A :
cheerious