Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Should do Lab Report.. But Purp's Tag is More Interesting... :P

The origin : Baca sini...

The Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I am...

I really want to...

and..

My favorite place...

My favorite things...


My favorite drink...

My favorite Food...

I Live In...
I was born in..
My school...
My favorite story...


My hobby...

I wish... I am..


Penat rhupanya buat bende alah ni...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u wish u were beautiful, sexy & rich huh... good one.

Saira said...

I'm glad you got it.. :DDD

Well, I kind of know, you'll got it!

xD

CATZ said...

fuh..yg last tuh..dasat cik kiah kita..
sexy...rich...beautiful...
wooo..aku pun nak gakkk

Saira said...

catz.. i cakap dulu.. :p