Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank God.. I survive today...

The worst day ever.. In my study life...

8.00 - 9.00 am - Mid-Term 1 for Radiation Detection course..

Then straight go to library...

I'm still editing my Matlab program and doing the report at the same time.. Due 4.00 pm..

Finally around 12.00pm I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!! I find the bug.. I should hurried, the report only half-way done... And I still wish I have more time to do it.. improve it... This ADSP really killing me..

3.30 pm - I still don't eat anything except a toast at 7.45am.. So, Gigi come and meet me.. she gave me her bagel.. blueberry bagel.. "Thanks Gigi".. While eating, I read microwave and RF note.. The quiz is at 5.30pm.. Well, I do study a little but Mid-Term and project have more priority..

4.00 pm - The weather was so good.. I wish I can go running at trail.. But I'm going to the ADSP class... While the instructor taught "whatever" thing in-front.. something about probability of signal whatever.. I keep busying myself with RF notes.. I'm totally tired.

5.30pm - RF class.. For once, I can keep focus.. maybe too tired not to not listen.. So, I think tired give me more focus? (wee-ird) Anyway, because I'm at this point.. very tired.. I think I can do the quiz quite well because the anxiety of exam that I always have is gone.. too tired now to get anxiety..

So.. I survive today...

Now.. I have to move on to the lab report that due tomorrow.. I haven't done anything about that report because seriously.. I think I don't really sleep for several days now.. start the last weekend.. The project is the one that actually took most of my time.. I slept at 6a.m on Monday (that the worst) and mostly I slept around 3 - 4 am lately and this makes me wish.. I'm done with the study.. Seriously... When people told me that 3 subjects is too tough to take.. esp when you take 8000 level courses.. I believe it now.. I will take only 2 subject next semester...

Oh.. I'm off for the lab report..

I always love to rambling here.. as to release tension and this blog is kind of my therapy... My relaxation technique.. is rambling.. and whining.. daaaa.. :p

No comments: