Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meh post...

Ok.. I said this is a meh post because... it's really.. meh (find the meaning here if curious)

The reason for this post is

1. It's awesome!
2. It's David Beckham
3. Barca don't exactly have a "true" free kick taker after Ronaldinho and Deco left.. (yeah.. Deco count) - This is irrelevant to the max but.. well, I love to talk about Barca.. :p

But, if you guys lost interest already.. I'm telling you, this is not about Beckham taking free kick also.. this is about accuracy which mean it can be fake as well (fake in term it's not "first try got shot")

Ok.. check it out guys.. xD



Since my "hell day" I think I become a little bit useless lately.. yeah, I got work to do and study bla bla bla... I just miss talking nothing and thinking nothing..

p/s: like the new layout color?

No comments: