Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh NOOO!!!!

Well.. It's not a new news that Messi has a girlfriend.. but.. but.. but.. What about ME? *cry*
Yesterday, Argentine weekly Gente brought the exclusive pictures of Messi's first "official girlfriend".

Antonella is from Rosario, the place of birth of Messi, and is studying to be a dietitian. Messi got to know her at the end of December while the Argentinian striker was spending the holidays in his home-country.

Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo claims that Antonella, who is currently staying with Messi and his family in Barcelona for a few days, is the sister of Messi's best friend Lucas.

full news at : link
She is definitely not a trophy girlfriend and she is a 'real' person.. Leo, I'm proud of you!!! And I still love you.. huhuhu..

So, here she is...

<3

7 comments:

kay karim said...

messi nye gf cam org melayu je...
taste dia ala2 org melayu...so, cheer up akak, maybe u'll have a chance...soon...

Saira said...

HAHAHAHAHA YEAH!!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA..

CATZ said...

nyahhh..
ko tak jelesssss kewwwww?
ke ko redhoooo aja??
hiks..hiks

Saira said...

Tell you catz...

Of course I JELESSSSSS.. very the jeless tau.. but I redhooo at the same time.. Oh.. see, can you believe how good a person I am? hahaha..

Anyway, I'm happy for him.. he should has a normal life you know.. kalau nak tunggu i sampai barcelona baru nak bercinta.. bila la agaknya si Messi ni akan kawin.. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Atonella is normal/'real' girl not some big shot who is always infront of the camera. U caught the best fish in the sea Antonella!!!

matra messi said...

Yea?./.. I'd love messi too.. so, nice to see u....

Saira said...

I love Messi too... <3 and nice to see you too... xoxo