Monday, February 23, 2009

I try to get dis-attached...

Hola...

We speak football again...

Champion League Round of 16 against Lyon this Tuesday...
Project 1 due - This Wednesday...
Mid-Term - This Wednesday also...
Lab Report due - This Thursday...

*pengsan*

Barca kalah derby this week 1-2 at home after 22 winning streak... we play bad, seriously.. and I'm afraid 2006-2007 happen again.. we won game after game aat the beginning and even up to 9 points but finally lost at the end... *official merajuk ngan Barca -a little- at the moment* From 12 points gap ---> 7 points at the moment.. Pessimistic??? You have to if you are a Barca fan!

Honestly, the project is very difficult (at least for me).. I'll do as best as I can, after a few days reading papers after papers and try to understand.. after staring at Matlab program for a zealions times.. finally, aku berjaya buat (60% - ok la).. report lagi.. Aku buat yang termampu je la.. I don't think Advance DSP is suit me that well.. I don't need advance!!!! *POUTS* Arghhh.. I need to prepare for mid-term as well.. Lab report can wait.. :(

So, here I am.. trying to dis-attached myself to Barca.. Barca is a distraction.. but I need it because there is nothing else here...

So.. here I am.. trying to dis-attached myself because.. if.. if.. Barca lost at Lyon :(
Arghhhh.. don't wanna think about it.. Tomorrow I need to study... and also tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow also need to study *pouts*

:p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gd luck!