Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Somehow...

Somehow...

Have you ever heard people said...

"The harder I work, the luckier I get"

I believe it is true.. because luck is no longer with me..

This is the 2nd time I do bad in quiz.. another stupid mistake.. It's not that I don't know it.. It just too easy.. when I said easy, it mean really easy.. which mean you can see that at least, half of the class will get full mark on it.. And truly.. I thought I will get better but it just.. I have no luck.. (if you guys think it's not as bad as I think.. I got half of the full mark.. but again, it just a quiz :-( )

It's also apply on other subjects.. For example in lab report (nuke subj).. I lost 5 points (out of 100.. so, it's ok) but my lab partner got full mark.. we do exactly the same.. and when I complaint, the TA point my mistake.. so I said no more.. I can't tell the TA that my lab partner don't get deducted by that.. it will makes me looks like a bad person if she got deducted as well because of me.. I just have to accept.. I got no luck!

Anyway.. can somebody tell me.. Is a random process is a systematic process? The TA said this.. I'm so confuse :-( (this is the reason I got point deduction)..&*%$#^@@!# It's systematically random? *head-desk* *head-desk* *head-desk*

"The harder I work, the luckier I get"

I'm so depress.. Seriously..
I may got confuse a lot.. but, I truly believe that I should work harder but I'm not doing a good job on that.. and I'm not sure I have enough energy nor the passion to work harder.. And most of all, I get angry with myself.. Why I have to be like this? Why did I turn back to my old self.. Being lazy and everything? I'm so blank of everything nowadays.. I live on a day by day basis.. I'm glad I still make it to today...

:(

Pale - Within Temptation

The world seems not the same,
Though I know nothing has changed.
It's all my state of mind,
I can't leave it all behind.
Have to stand up to be stronger.

Have to try to break free
From the thoughts in my mind.
Use the time that I have,
I can't say goodbye,
Have to make it right.
Have to fight, cause I know
In the end it's worthwhile,
That the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright.

I know, should realize
Time is precious, it is worthwhile.
Despite how I feel inside,
Have to trust it'll be all right.
Have to stand up to be stronger.

Oh, this night is too long.
Have no strength to go on.
No more pain, I'm floating away.
Through the mist see the face
Of an angel, who calls my name.
I remember you're the reason I have to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pale can really touch my heart!
if u think the harder u work, the luckier u get, work harder then... in a positive way, yeah... it motivates u to work hard. but i dont think being lucky is what u need here... just that the harder u work, the more u gain... at least for urself...

Anonymous said...

yeah.. It's touch my heart esp in time like this..

I know.. the harder I work, the more I gain.. but.. yeah.. I think I work less now and I don't know if I can work harder..

but it's true.. The harder I work, the luckier I get.. ever heard: "Luck is when hard work meets opportunities"

My point is.. I made my own luck... and I don't get it because I don't work hard enough and I don't know if I can do it.. But there is also things that happen with 100% luck.. like my lab report :( Somehow I felt like my luck is fly away...

I think the difficulty of subjects + the research I have to do.. and the thought of coziness at home start to push me down.. below and below...

Well.. I'll try to be positive and hope everything will be fine again..