Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Friends...

I love my life... There is a lot of things to be Thankful for.. One of them is..

GREAT FRIENDS...

Looking back.. exclude some friends that.. urgghhhh.. My life is full of beautiful people.. They are unique.. They are lovely.. They are beautiful.. And they are my friends and I love them all.. I always meet a great friend to hold me when I'm falling.. Camne nak cakap ye.. They color my life la.. In different way.. I nak try elaborate some...

Purp - You have to always be my best friend.. You know too much! I'm stuck! Hehehe...
Shelly - Somehow I find comfort and peace with her..
Catz - You are something different, full of energy and life.. and FOOD.. Hehehe..
Yami - She is not here, in Germany at the moment for her PhD. Know her since forever.. Like my real sister to me, very independent and always make me felt stronger.. The only friend that I can actually collapse and let her take the pieces..
Baby - I sense maturity in her.. I trust her with lots of things
Linda - I know where to have fun.. be with her.. there is no sappy moment.. My Perak girl
Mimi - One of the luckiest person i ever know and so fun to talk too and.. somehow make me feel comfortable..
Kelly - She is fun to be with esp when you want to shop and don't want to feel guilty afterwards.. Hehehe.. A true supporter..
Sandy
- New friend of mind but feel like we met ages ago..

Sometime we met different friend at different moment.. they are too many.. I have lots of great friends in Germany as well.. The way they took care of me and made me felt.. I can't be more greatful.. Lodoi, Ann, Sue, Luigi, Tom, ALexander.. All is the best.. My friends kat tempat keje lama.. Awie, Odi.. My click kat MRSM.. Ed, Yan, Aza, Ana n Farrah.. Still great friends in USM, Kak Ana, Wawa Jr. Juice, Ain, Mail, CD..

Aku sememangnya jiwang pada hari ini.. HAHAHA.. I thank you Allah for all the friends he send to me and all great things that happen in my life.. Anyway... my mood today is really UP and DOWN.. Something is wrong somewhere.. Hihihi...

Ok la.. got to go.. Jap gi aku nak gi umah catz coz we have a dinner date.. hehehe.. Catz cook for me.. Of course it's gonna be heavenly.. I will make an entry for that..

Love you all... Hehehe..

4 comments:

Sandy Rich said...

My name is in the list...hihihi!!!
You have been a great friend. I'm lucky to know you and hope it will last forever.

Saira said...

Me too.. :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah... i know what u did last summer... maybe I know more that u thought so... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA (gelak jahat).

Saira said...

Wahh... Purp.. very the takut.. Whatever it is.. keep it to yourself. Neway, really? you know more than I thought.. Hmm.. I thought it was kept well enuff.. BUT Maybe you think you know more than you thought.. HAHAHAHAHAHA..