Sunday, April 27, 2008

HaPpY BirThDaY BabY...

Mood: Sleepy but Enjoy
Location: My room watching Deportivo vs Barca


Aku just balik dari celebrate Baby's BDay kat RedBoxRia Sogo.. Since aku dah depan labtop ni kan.. And I'm watching the game.. we are losing anyway.. :-(

Happy Birthday To Baby!!! This is the very enjoyable party.. So, Baby is getting older.. And I'm getting younger (Betul ke?) Hehehe.. Ok la.. Wanna see the gang? The very cool people k... :D

Sepatutnya tema white and khakis.. Tapi nampak gayanya.. cat tertumpah kat baju2 some of them.. hihihi..
This is the cake with the bday's girl..
Baby tgh bukak hadiah.. Guess what inside? The Guess handbag! hehehe (Not from me la.. I forgot la to buy anything.. But I will.. tomorrow.. Stupid me!)
Ini la yang sebenarnya.. melantak diutamakan terlebih dulu.. hehehe.. Aku la orangnya yang tak berenti2 makan dari mula sampai ke sudah.. hehehe..
Pose for the pic! Hehehe.. Anw, aku rasa aku la very the un-cool compared to them.. Somehow I can't do it.. To stand up and dance with them.. Aku just stand up je.. Maklumla aku ni pemalu.. hihihi..
On the high note.. Hehehe.. Tarik jgn tak tarik.. kui kui kui..
More of them.. Hehehe..

Itula serba-sedikit my Saturday night.. Thanks to Baby... (This is her treat!) Thanks la sbb jemput aku... Hihihi.. Aku suka la suasana kat sini.. Maybe I'll plan something in the future.... (Don't want to talk about the future la) Anyway.. I have a good time and my tekak ada sedikit kecederaan akibat tak sedar diri menjadi diva... Wakakaka..

Ken Lee..... Lavedavidu Without You.. Ken Lee.... HAHAHA...

No comments: