Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Think.... I did it Again...

I want to confess.. I always addicted to many things.. Sometimes it could be a long obsessive and sometimes it was a short term obsessive. And I always too obsessive that sometimes I thought I'm sick and need a psychiatrist or something. Don't get me wrong, I like my obsessiveness.. It was me, I love being myself but what hurt most is when you lost it.. When I lost the interest, it like I'm losing a boyfriend.. It feel sucks...

Now, I think.. (not confirm yet) that I lost interest in football but I still like Barca (just not like before).. I somehow lost it bit by bit.. My heart feel the different. Maybe f.i play a good role in this too.. It's hurt and this is the side effect.. The fact that Barca play like sh*t doesn't help as well.. And maybe the change in my life did effected as well.. I don't want to lose this.. I love Barca and I want it to remain this way..

All and all.. How could I think Bionic Women is more interesting than Barca game? This will never happen 1 year ago. I hope all this is temporary in the bad time of barca only.. I know I'm a bad supporter because Barca decrease performance do affect me as it should not for a true supporter. And Barca is CONFIRM out of the title race for La Liga this year.. How depressing! :(

I hope Messi play again will turn the wheel and my love to Barca will resurrect (not that I already lost it) but I hope it will improve..

p/s: This is a stupid rambling.. Nothing important.. And believe it or not I already finished read the fairy tail manga.. The fact that I read it until 4.00am last night do contribute to my reading speed.. HAHAHA..

No comments: