Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am Addicted to Fairy Tail...

Well, I'm kind of addicted to Fairy Tail Manga now.. means: I'm doing nothing else but reading this manga.. Unfortunately, I can't find any site that will enable me to download this manga.. The only way I can read this manga is by reading it online.. So far so good.. I got no problem with it and I'm really enjoying this manga.. :D So cute and adventurous...

Sipnosis:
The story of Fairy Tail focuses on the adventures of the main characters Natsu and Lucy, who are sometimes accompanied by the members of the Fairy Tail Guild. In the Fairy Tail universe, some people are gifted with the ability to use magic and with this come powers far beyond those of normal people. This society of wizards and sorcerers align themselves to different Magical Guilds where they are assigned paid missions. The guild system is governed by the Magic Council who monitor the actions of the guilds. Guilds which contravene the Magic Council's laws are declared as Dark Guilds. Dark guilds are those groups which have committed crimes against society or have accepted missions of questionable morality, such as accepting assassination requests. In the Fairy Tail world the official currency is the Jewel.
So, If I'm off in the blogging world, mean I'm too consume in this manga.. It's "Fairy Tail" after all.. and we all love fairy tales.. Hikksss..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fairy Tail or Fairy Tale???

Saira said...

I just realize.. It's fairy tail.. I got it mix up.. HAHAHA..