Monday, April 07, 2008

The Silent War Cont...

It is amazingly unbelievable that we still continue this.. It's funny and sad and stupid (mostly on her part)

The story continue.. I still hate her and sometimes miss her.. She is still stubborn, stupid and egoistic.. I can say that I see her as idiot and ignorant .. Somehow she manage to find a new best friend which they always together-gether.. Me and Purp think that her friend hate us too... Hahaha.. WHY? Because we look like a villain here.. We team up to ignore her and don't talk with her.. The truth is SHE is the one who ignore us first! She is the one who ovoid us and push us away.. Now she look like a victim.. I still can't believe that she love her pride and that old man more than this beautiful friendship.. For GOD sakes.. WAKE UP!!!

Anyway.. this war continue as stupid as it can be.. At this stage of our life.. With our position and maturity.. This is totally the most stupid things that happen in my life! And I believe she is so proud now.. She proved to me that she doesn't need me as her friend.. This friendship is nothing to her.. Why bother? She is happy now in her bubble....

I swear.. I will never forgive that old man! He is the reason why she got all this courage to stand still in this stupidity.. That makes two of them..

2 comments:

Mimi said...

hohohooo.. aku ingatkan kt sana ade cn la korg bebaik sakan.. rupanya jauh panggang dari api.. wehs aku dh jumpa bos baru.. besh la die.. so helpful n sporting (so far) n so far die la bos plg ok yg kite penah dpt.. so ko lehla buang negative perception ko tu, hehe..tapi dia bknnye leh kacau kita sgt.. sbb officially kita still under that 'org tua' huhuhuhuuuu...

Anonymous said...

itik buta pun tau how stupid the situation is especially on her side lah... hehehee...