Sunday, April 06, 2008

Purdue..

I received e-mail from Purdue as well...

This is only a notification that all your application material has been received and processed. Your file is now ready for committee review. Depending which Term/Semester you are applying for depends on when you will receive notification of a decision.

Fall Term/Semester will receive a decision as early as January or as late as May.

School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University

Now.. I wait.. Ni la yang susahnya kalau tak tau nak buat pilihan.. I thought I want Purdue as my first choice.. Being me, I believed that I will be accepted by Purdue as well.. Soon.. Now, don't know la.. Pening la.. Ranking University, Pittsburgh paling tinggi tapi ranking engineering.. Purdue tapi ntah la.. tak semestinya Purdue is the best kan? Hmm.... hmmmmm. think think think!

No comments: