Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Backstreet's Boys ALLRIGHT!

The tickets
Yeeehhaaaa!!! I got It I Got It! Want to know? Backstreet's Boy in town! Yes! That one! They are doing the World Tour Unbreakable Concert.. This Wednesday at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, 8.00pm.. This is how it's began...

Friday Afternoon Last Week..
Me and Purp inside the car, on the way back from lunch.. Listen to Hitz.fm

Purp: Saira.. BSB will come here..
Me: BSB? Really? When?
Purp: I think it's next week.. It's weird.. On Wednesday nite!
Me: I will check then.. Maybe it's the contest dateline..
Purp: Do you interested?
Me: Do you? I don't mind, I like them too.. But my limit is.. hmm RM300.. I won't pay more and I hope it less..

It's weird right? I check on the internet.. it's true.. the show will be on Wednesday.. On the weekday.. What are they thinking???

Me: Purp!!! Purp!!! It's true.. It's on Wednesday and the price also cheap! It's only RM88 but free seat I guess.. Anyway we have a conference on Wednesday and Thursday at PJ
Purp: Yeah.. too bad.. Will we still go? I don't think we can make it on time..
Me: Too bad...
....
....
....
Me: Purp! I got an idea.. We can make it if we go back early.. we can excuse ourself at 4.30pm coz we have something 'emergency thingy' that need to be settle..
Purp: If it doesn't work.. we can drive straight from PJ then..
Me: Yeah.. that will do too.. set then.. I call for the tickets.. OK?

More obstacle! The operator just told me that the tickets must be collected 2 hours b4 the concert.. We definitely will not make it! But the operator immediately suggest me to buy it at their open booth.. Where else? all over KL - MidValley, KLCC, OU, ... and I'm not planning to go to any of those places.. Lucky me Baby on the way to MV.. Hehehe.. So, I told Purp.. everything settle now.. We just wait..

Today...
Ta Da... Baby give me the tickets just now! Hehehe.. I'm really going to the BSB concert.. Wow! Can't Wait! Purp already dreams about them.. I will do some homework (Listening to their Unbreakable album.. It was nice! I like this homework).. Hahaha.. I already thinking about the dress.. What should I wear? Something that look young and casual.. After all, we grew up together.. BSB and me.. I lived in their era.. Once upon a time.. boy bands was so so famous.. BSB was/is my fav.. (compare to Blue, N'Sync, Westlife, 98 Degree, 5ive).. So, It's like going back to teenagers la ni.. Hahahaha... Quit Playing Game With My Heart!

No comments: