Monday, February 04, 2008

Gilos!

While I'm writing this.. Linda is singing her 100 songs and Eva sings her 45 songs and I'm off at the moment to catch up my voice.. Hahaha.. What a funny night! I'm sure my neighbor put a cotton inside their ears or they silently curse us for sings our heart out in the middle of night.. we started at 10pm but now, WOW it's 12.40pm.. Wei! Esok KEJE!!! Hahaha.. Gilos ke ape deme ni.. The point is, I'm the one who will suffer the most! Barca game will be started at 1.55am and finished around 4.00am.. WAWAWA!!! I'm gonna die tomorrow..

Furthermore, Eva had bring more foods from her restaurant.. More food.. Oh No! OMG.. I think I should fast tomorrow.. It is too much.. no doubt we eat it. It's free.. Hahaha.. Oh, what now? Eva change the VCD again.. From Sheila Majid to P.Ramlee/Saloma now.. Sure, they don't want to stop! I don't care.. they only have my TV until 1.55am.. Ok.. I'm off to Bila Larut Malam.. HuwaHAhahaha... Oh My God.. They're killing Me!

3 comments:

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

udah udahlah cik kiah berkerokke..hiks!!

Anonymous said...

tension dok jiran2 mu iteww dgr u ols melalak malam2...

Saira said...

Hahaha.. crazy kan.. sekali sekala dua kali dua kala ;-)