Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Change It!

How is it? I change my blog header.. I think I need something more serious.. Serious? Yes, exactly! There is a lot of serious things happen around me at the moment.. A serious project need to be finished. A serious application need to be filled.. And a serious feeling that need to be ignored!

Anyway, my absent is for a reason.. Going back hometown at Perak for Chinese New Year is something that I need most but I don't realized how much I need it until I do. It straighten me back to be a good me.. somebody that I know better.. well, nevermind.. And only dial-up internet available doesn't suit me.. But as expected I was stuck on the traffic last Sunday while trying to come back here.. Kajang. 3.5 hours normal traveling time turn to be 6.5 hours.. well nevermind again..

Ok la.. No mood lately, and last night depressing over GRE result did no good. I can't sleep and I end up woke up at 8.45am.. Too late to go to work but I went anyway.. Girls know how to solve problems, right?

Thank you tonight there is American Idol on TV.. Something I like on TV.. It just makes me feel something.. maybe a little joy. Arghhh lazy and tired and hungry! No mood at all..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saira..i likeee this one compared to teh previous one..

Saira said...

10 minute project last night turn out to be good ha? I'm please with myself now.. Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

the header looks great!