Sunday, February 03, 2008

Malam Citer Seram.. Hari Makan2..

Last night my friend come over to my house, we planned to watch "Don't Look Back" (Jangan Pandang Belakang).. Scary Giler.. Serious. I'm scared! It just not for me. I don't like scary movie coz it makes me scared.. hehehe.. Anyway DLB is The best Malaysian made scary movie! I scream a lot! No wonder it became one of the top movie in Philippine. Anyway, in the middle of the movie my house mate came and join us.. So, they love scary movie. Ok fine. . I enjoy it as long as they enjoy it.. (Un)fortunately, they want to continue watching scary movie.. We watched "Hantu Jerut Purut" - Indonesian scary movie. Not as scary as DLB but scary jugak la.. Wawawa.. I hate them! Why? Why? Hehehe..

My friend ni somehow I think have (what we call ek, yg queen bee ada tu) kind of hormone yg attract people (guys or girls).. My house mate (the one that rarely spent time at home) like her I think. So, the next day she decide to cook for us.. Ok.. I help her la since I'm a nice person.. hehehe.. She go to pasar and bought ikan terubuk (my request.. hehehe) and some sotong. So, we eat quite a lot (my house mate even present the cook nicely like in restoren) Hehehe.. ok la, it's fine. I enjoy it.

Talk about my house mate (one of the two).. Erm, she is some kind of attention seeker (i think la) I pity her when my friend didn't ask question when she talk about her Moscow trip.. hehehe.. and she also show some picture of her with Sheikh Muzaffar's mother (Angkasawan Negara tu..).. and still my friend kind of ignore her or more likely not so interested la.. hehehe.. and I don't help either.. Hahaha.. She even talk about her 'panorama' segment (yg tv1 nye slot tu).. hehehe.. I just don't want to encourage her (like I always did).. Somehow I just tired.. I still pity her but maybe I shouldn't.. My other house mate so 'laser' to her yesterday (She said right to her face that she is soo pretentious!).. so, I play soft.. hehehe.. (apa yg aku mengarut ni.. hehehe) The point is, I feel sorry for her.. And I'm sorry for feel that. I shouldn't.

Ok la, not enough with a nice lunch for us. She cook muffin for us (I help too la).. then, after around one hour she cook nasi goreng (this one quite surprising la.. i already have enough food) anyway, I just eat for her sake.. after all she did the cook. It's too bad my other house mate not at home. It will be a nice drama to watch. Hahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..rajinya osmet mu itewww memasak...syok ko tinggai ngapp..

Saira said...

i tolong gak la..