Thursday, January 31, 2008

Expect the unexpected..

Life is full of surprise. It happen both way. Things that you expected to happen and it happen. Things that you don't even think will happen and it happen.

1. Totally Expected..

- Well, my friend got 7.0 for IELTS.. Congratulation! Congratulation! Congratulation! She must feel over the hill at the moment and I'm so jealous.. But no surprise, I already know she will get a good result. I hope I also get a good result as well even though my English is not so good :pray:

- My no longer friend still being stubborn, egoistic and arrogant. Ignorant lout!

2. Totally Unexpected..

My friend from my former job at Perak now have move to Bangi.. To be precise, she now live in the same neighborhood as me.. The headquarters of my former company now change to Putrajaya. Who will expect this? And my former boss also live around the area. My first job always something that I value the most. Everything about them still feel soo belongs to me. They are all very important to me. They give me the first foundation in my life. I'm always in awe with them.. and I love them.

My first job is as an Engineer at this company. I used to be very shy and so fresh grad worker.. Very young and inexperience.. I meet great people there, my boss who started this company.. He taught me a lot. We used to work as a vendors to other company but he is genius! He has great ambition and he share it with us.. But after all, being a full government scholarship student, I have to quit. I go for stability (sure).. and a better future (maybe?)... Anyway, I still believe that this company would growth and they are. They are great before and even greater now. I always wish the best for my former boss and his company and the best for my friends who still work there.

1 comment:

CATZ said...

that is life..always unsangkarable kan..