Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kidnapped The Footballer!!!

I know it's crazy.. Somehow I'm crazy at the moment.. I'm accidentally found some excited forum where they discuss more about the footballer than the football itself. I bet most of them are girls (the crazy one.. Hahaha).. Well I'm kind of hook.. They talk about the hottest footballer, the funniest footballer's picture and what I like the most is they discuss a plan on how to kidnapped their favorite footballer.. Hahaha.. It's fun. Really. Hahaha..

Here's are some of the funny pictures.. Well, it's difficult to share the kidnapped plan.. I'm afraid if that come true, it will go against me.. hehehe..

Portugal Training Ground.. Hahaha! Crazy Funny!
No wonder C.Ronaldo so good in diving..

Argentinian Player act Sissy.. ;-D

He is no longer Chelsea manager (but I still hate Chelsea) This is his Mr. Bean act..

"You saved my goal- I sit on you now!"

This is not funny, it is rather tragic I think.. poor BMW...

Anyway, back to kidnapped the footballer plan.. Suddenly I remember how me and purple planning to kidnap her ex.. Hahaha.. well, it was very complicated planned and we do think the consequences (in case we got busted -it will ruin our career..) That's probably the main reason why we don't continue the planned.. Hahaha.. Right purple? Ok, I do think at this moment now on how to kidnapped Messi.. Hahaha.. First thing to do - Go to Barcelona, Spain and study the traffic and his work schedule.. (urghh it gonna be complicated since Messi has bodyguards).. ermm.. ok maybe I will steal others planned.. I seriously have no idea.. but the idea to find the idea is fun.. Hahaha..

p/s: It is so hot now. I blame the weather for my twisted crazy mind.. Hahaha.. dizzy.. dizzy..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hem..nak mencolek pulak..erk..tulun chulik kan si Ronaldo yg hok berendam dlm kolam itu utk ku..ekkekeke..

Saira said...

Ok.. boleh.. Since u want si Ronaldo (portugal team), I culik Deco sekali.. so we don't have to share.. Hahaha.. Plan launch on EURO 2008! HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

ko curenggg nampakkk..