Monday, January 14, 2008

Things That I Learned..

1. I'm not a good cooker..
I know as a women you should know how to cook, well I know how to cook but yesterday trial really made my mind. My Mac n Cheese taste too sweet. I can't cook fried rice if there is no perencah Adabi and sometimes I just throw away whatever I cook.. But I did tried and sometimes it turn up good. This is why Malaysia has so many stalls.. it's for a people like me. Hahaha..

2. I'm not a bad employee :-)
I just took a 4 days off just to study (if i really study).. anyway I take days off because I don't want to feel guilty for not doing my job. How can I work when my mind clearly not there. So, I conclude that I did something good this time.

3. I'm a good senior? colleague...
Well I don't consider myself a senior. No, not yet.. I'm just working here for 6 years so I consider myself young and has a lot to learn.. But recently my boss just appointed me a new colleague to guide him. Well actually to teach him whatever I'm doing now so he can continue my job when I go to further my study probably this August. Well, basically I think he doesn't fit the shoes. It's not his fault anyway, he's new. What can I say, his foundation is not strong enough for me to just give him the task and he has the tendency to depend too much on me. Anyway, I help him as much as I can and I'm planning to lecture him on how researcher should work. By thinking and be independent! Since, I'm on leave I just give him some task and I really hope he give me a good feedback.. Whatever.

4. Others.. Out of topic :-)
What happen this weekend? Barca made my weekend and I hope they continue to do so when they win against Sevilla in Copa Del Rey and I wish Malorca finished their job by finishing Real (wishful thinking). And I'm so happy coz Messi gonna be fit anytime soon. Henry form is good now and I hope Ronnie back on form. Anyway, just win.. that's all I ask.. Ok, enough of Barca.. what else? Hmm.. Oh, I met my old friends yesterday. I feel so good, back to memory lane. I miss my good old days when everything seems easier but I love what I have today at the same time.

Ok.. It's time to move on. I have to study now to justify the 4 days off that I just took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saira..masak tu senang je...1000 kali lebih senang dr peksa TOEFL hang tuh..