Friday, January 25, 2008

Too Hot To Resist!

Ok.. 1st I have to admit, I am not perfect. 2nd I am truly like football game, to have a gorgeous footballer playing the game is totally a bonus. 3rd I do crazy of FC Barcelona, no doubt about that. And most important, I LOVE Messi! Cute and very talented.. God given talent on ball control and great great player and a promise of the great future.. And do understand.. I am not Liverpool fan (I'm really hate them last year when they knock out Barca out of Champion League)

But.. but.. Fernando Torres is soooo Hot! :-D.

Gorgeous .. Fernando Torres with Liverpool since 2007/2008

Fernando Torres with Atlético Madrid (Youth 1995 - 2001, Senior 2001-2007)

He is Spain No. 9

Some Commercial.. ;-) meltttss....


This is the best one. That's Olalla.. his girlfriend. Picture (left) taken when he pick her up from work. He knows her since 1992 when his parents bought a house in Galicia.. That's mean when he is 8 years old.
Rumors said that he tattoo his shin VII VII MMI (7/7/2001) as represent the date of his first date with Olalla.

We all know Footballer dates Supermodel.. (Olalla is not :-) ) so Torres completely impress me. She is pretty and this is the Real Love.. Isn't it lovely??? (They are still together)










Just a bonus picture ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aik...fernando tores pulak...
mana si messi itewww...?

Saira said...

I'm planning to do this for messi lak after this.. baru fair right?.. just wait hehehe.. but.. Messi is no. 1 That is why i said too hot to resist.. Messi is mind already.. hehehe.. ni ala secret affair la ni.. hehehehe..